Statement Camels

2016, fall, statement piece, camel, leather skirt

2016, fall, statement piece, camel, leather skirt

2016, fall, statement piece, camel, leather skirt

Camels are on of my absolute favorite animals. Second only to sloths if we are being honest. So when J.Crew came out with this sweater a couple years ago, I was just thrilled. One of the things I love about J.Crew is that a lot of their pieces are statement pieces at first glance. This sweater for instance- I mean it has a camel on it for Pete's sake. Despite that, and maybe this is just me, but I always find myself wearing those statement pieces the most. I love them so much that I find a way to integrate them into my wardrobe as often as possible! 
Do you have any statement pieces that have become stables? I would love to hear about it! XO 

Labels: , , ,