Tuesday Top 10

1. Happy Election Day! If you haven't already voted, you might have a little time left, depending on your state, but make sure to get out there and be a part of our democratic system!

2. This weekend I watched The First Monday in May, and it was incredible! This movie is all about the planning of the Met Gala and its accompanying exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I was expecting it to be interesting, but it was so well made and absolutely awesome! A must watch if you are looking for a new movie to watch.

3. As always on a Top 10 list, we had to include one of James Corden's carpool karaoke. Today's is sticking with the political theme and features Michelle Obama. No matter what your political views, this was a funny and entertaining episode and is great to watch!

4. I have been living in this fur vest since I got it a couple of weeks ago. It is perfect for layering under things, but also a great layer over a button-down or cute shirt as we transition into into fall and winter. 
5. I'm sure you have already seen the trailer or at least the pictures of Emma Watson as Belle in the new Beauty and the Beast, but I wanted to make sure you saw them! Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite movies and I can't wait until this reboot comes out! 

6. Another must see trailer is for the Netflix special of Gilmore Girls. I have always loved watching Gilmore Girls with my mom and my sister and I am excited to watch these 4 episodes with them! 

7. The final thing to watch is the new Netflix show, The Crown. I have not started it yet, but I have heard incredible things and I can't wait to watch it! Have you seen it? What do you think so far?

8. I love tea and hot tea is vital for me in the winter. I also love sloths. So a couple of months ago, my boyfriend Devon got me this incredible sloth tea infuser. It comes in a variety of animal shapes, but also works very well. A must have for tea drinkers this winter!

9. Speaking of Devon, this weekend we spent a significant amount of time cooking. On Friday, we made chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes, so on Saturday we decided to make use of our leftover chocolate and blueberries. We melted the leftover semi-sweet and dark chocolate and then poured it over the leftover blueberries. We then put it into the freezer for a while and when we took it out, we had a chocolate bar with blueberries inside. I never would have thought of this combination (it was all Devon's idea) but it is absolutely delicious! 

10. Finally, turtlenecks. I have been talking about turtlenecks a lot lately and that probably isn't going to change anytime soon. So, if I have convinced you that turtlenecks are awesome, try these. They are awesome and a great layering piece so check them out! XO 

Labels: , , , ,