New Year's Eve Sparkles

NYE, sparkly, feathers, winter, 2016,



NYE, sparkly, feathers, winter, 2016,

NYE, sparkly, feathers, winter, 2016,

NYE, sparkly, feathers, winter, 2016,

NYE, sparkly, feathers, winter, 2016,

Hello all! Happy New Year's Eve! This year has flown by but has also been so eventful and crazy. I am so thankful for all of my blessings this year and looking forward to what 2017 has in store for me! 
This should come as a surprise to no one, but I love New Year's Eve because it is a great excuse to wear sparkles. Normally, I incorporate sparkles into my outfit with a big necklace or earrings. But this year, I decided to mix it up a little and to have a dress that was, in itself, sparkly. I love the subtle sparkle to this dress and it was the perfect back drop for this feathery bag. I also love the bow detail in the back. You don't normally see it because I am always wrapped up in a cardigan,  but I still love the idea of it! 
I hope y'all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an exciting 2017. I would love to hear about your New Year's Eve style so make sure to comment below or email me! XO


Labels: , , , ,