Top 10: Music Edition

Hello all! I hope you are all having a good week so far! This week's top ten is all about the music I've been listening to lately. If you have any suggestions for things I should be listening to,  I'd love to hear it! 

1. It is that time of year again, and Michael BublĂ©'s Christmas CD has been at the top of my spotify playlist for a while! 

2. Of course my most played Christmas song is always Mariah Carey. A classic that always puts me in the mood for wrapping presents! 

3. If you like Mariah Carey, this version from Carpool Karaoke is a must! I couldn't stop smiling when I was watching it. 

4. Moving away from Christmas music, this new song by Lindsey Stirling has been stuck in my head all week. Different from your typical top hits song, but definitely worth a listen.

5. I love Ingrid Michaelson, and her new song, Hell No, gets me singing along every time it starts playing. 

6. If you haven't already heard this song by Lady Gaga, go listen to it now! I've had it on repeat for the last couple of weeks and absolutely love it. 

7. If you don't like country, you probably won't like this tune sung by Little Big Town and written by Taylor Swift. But for all my country fans out there, this is a must listen. 

8. This next one is not something I would normally listen to, but it has been my new song obsession lately! 

9. I love the Lumineers and I was really excited when their new album came out. With the help of my boyfriend, I started listening to Ophelia, and it has become one of my favorite songs of late. 

10. The last song on here, The Sound by The 1975, has been a song I've been jamming to all summer and fall and I still turn the volume up every time it comes on. 

Labels: ,