Preppy Pearls and Hats

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

2017, winter, hat, pearls, OOTD,

Hats are one of my favorite winter items. Second only to turtlenecks if we are being honest and I actually started wearing both around the same time. It seems so long ago that I had short hair but for six years, I had a pixie or a very short bob. When it comes to winter, if you don't have hair covering your neck and ears, you have to get really creative with your clothes to stay warm. Now I love scarves as much as the next person, but they can get boring and be a little cumbersome. However, hats, like turtlenecks are the perfect way to keep your neck and ears warm while also staying stylish. This hat is the newest addition to my collection and I absolutely love it. It is from my most recent Box of Style and you can see some of the other pieces I got in it here. I hope y'all have had a wonderful week and happy weekend! Until next time. XO

Labels: , , , ,