A little candor, a few sparkles, and a lot of style


Hello all! Outfit posts are officially back after a brief hiatus...how exciting! However, I do want to take this opportunity to open up a little bit and be straight with y'all. Sure, last week was super crazy at work so I didn't really have any time to photograph outfits, write posts, or do bloggy things. Sometimes life just gets in the way of your plans.

But, when I take blogging breaks, it's not always just because I'm busy. Here on Lefty Living Life, what you see is what you get. None of my photos are edited- that is really what I look like. My outfits are ones I have worn all day through work or hanging out and I only post the ones I love. Everything I write about is something I love and care about.

With that said, sometimes things don't work out. I don't get home until after dark or my outfit doesn't work that day so I don't have pictures. Or I'm in a bad mood or am not feeling inspired so I don't want to write a blog post.The moral of the story is I'm not perfect and neither is this blog. But being perfect isn't the goal. Making mistakes and being a real person to connect with are more important to me than perfection. Thank you to all of you who read, visit, and like the blog. Y'all make this fun and inspiring everyday so thank you for sticking with me! 

This outfit is full of my favorite things. This t-shirt and necklace combination is my go-to for any situation because it is comfy and always works well. This purse is the perfect statement piece for any outfit- no ifs, ands or buts. This skirt, I love so much I have it in this color AND black. Finally, these shoes. They are technically rain boots, but they are so perfect that I wear them all the time.When you bring together a bunch of pieces you adore, I call it a power outfit. You stand a little taller and strut your stuff a little more when you wear it. Just what I needed after a rough week. Until next time, XO



Labels: , , , , ,