Knit and Simple

We have spent the last couple of months talking about how to wear turtlenecks in creative ways. But, one of the best ways to wear a turtleneck is all by itself. This is the perfect time to wear a big, knit turtleneck. There is no room for a necklace or big earrings, but you don't need them when you have a big turtleneck to make a statement. 
If I am wearing a turtleneck as a statement piece, I like to emphasize the turtleneck. With a big neck, like this, that is easy to do by simple pulling your hair back. Of course, I couldn't resist adding a little sparkle with these small bauble earrings.
With a bulky sweater like this, I like to keep the rest of my outfit stream-lined and classic with cuffed dark jeans and small black heels.

Turtleneck Thursdays are probably going to be ending soon as the weather warms up. But not to worry! They will be back in the fall! Next time you hear from me, I'll be in Rome! XO