Body suit, skirt, and layered jewelry...the perfect summer staple

 2017, OOTD, summer, pink, off-the-shoulder, J.Crew, ruffle, girly,

Hello all! And just like that, the week is halfway over. 2017 is flying by for me, I can't believe July is almost upon us. So much has already happened this year and I have some very exciting things coming up in my life and on the blog. So make sure to stay tuned over the next couple of weeks...you won't want to miss these posts! 

2017, OOTD, summer, pink, off-the-shoulder, J.Crew, ruffle, girly,

I have always been a planner and that applies to all aspects of my life, including my outfits. Normally, I pick out my outfits the night before and it all starts with one piece- either something I haven't worn in a while or something I've been wanting to wear. Then, I typically stew on my outfit for a good portion of the evening trying to think of new ways to wear it and accessorize it. Sometimes, this ends up with a great outfit, other times, not so much and I have to start over. 

2017, OOTD, summer, pink, off-the-shoulder, J.Crew, ruffle, girly,

This is one outfit where it all came together even better than I had hoped. I hadn't really worn a necklace with anything off-the-shoulder yet and I love these longer chains with it. I like the idea of the neutral jewelry and shoes against the pastel and then the surprise of the hot pink. Also, the skirt with the body suit instead of jeans or shorts worked so well because I wasn't making sure my top was tucked in all day! Perfect solution! Until next time, XO

Hair clip: Chloe and Isabel, similar here; Earrings: Anthropologie, similar here; Bodysuit: J.Crew; Skirt: Old J.Crew, similar here; Chain necklaces: Similar here and here; Brooch: Vintage, similar here; Purse: Cambridge Satchel; Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell


Labels: , , , , , , ,