Father's Day


Hello all and Happy Father's Day! I hope you have had a relaxing and family filled weekend. My dad has always been an amazing role model and supporter of me and it's always nice to take some time and thank him for all he has done. So thanks Dad! I love you! 


From my dad, I got both my love of art and he probably had some influence on my fashion tastes as well. Dad's style is all about the classics and keeping things simple, with pops of fun, especially with his socks. I remember when I was little always being fascinated by Dad's expansive sock collection, which is filled with different patterns. 

Dads get a bad reputation for having a poor sense of style, but take a a lesson from my dad. Classic button-downs and khakis never go out of style and you can never go wrong with looking nice and put together. Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! Until next time, XO



Labels: , , ,