Summer Red Stripes

OOTD, 2017, summer, stripes, statement piece,

Hello all, happy Friday! Thank goodness it's Friday because I am in need of some R&R! Although I am not a huge t-shirt person, I love a good striped tee. Especially a red striped one. There is just something so classic and summer about a red striped t-shirt. 
OOTD, 2017, summer, stripes, statement piece,

I like this one in particular because it's interesting. It is almost a terry-cloth material, but much lighter. I like that it has a variety of stripe sizes too. It is slightly cropped, which is not normally my speed, but the back is so unique that I decided to make an exception. 
OOTD, 2017, summer, stripes, statement piece,

I love how the top has a bit more a sleeve and a higher neckline to off-set the cropped nature. It also makes the perfect backdrop for a statement necklace. I hope y'all have a fabulous Friday. Until next time, XO

Necklace: J.Crew; T-Shirt: Anthropologie, similar here and here; Jeans: J.Crew; Watch: Omega, Purse: Vintage Coach, similar here; Shoes: Similar here



Labels: , , , ,