What I'm Up To

Watching: House of Cards Season 5 is finally here! I haven't had the time to really devote to it yet, but I can't wait to start binge watching it! No spoilers please! 

Listening to: As you know, I have a pretty long commute every day and to keep myself entertained, I have started listening to podcasts. One podcast that I listen to everyday is The Daily from the New York Times. It focuses on one issue for 15-20 minutes. It is a great way to some information about what is going on the world. Any podcasts that y'all would recommend I add to my list? 

Reading: If you don't read the Wall Street Journal Magazine, I would highly recommend you start. This weekend, they had a great story on Sofia Coppola. It was very interesting and the photographs were stunning. 

Until next time, XO 

Labels: , , , ,