Polka Dots and Leather

2017, OOTD, summer, J.Crew,

Hello all! Happy Friday Eve! I hope your week has been good! Mine has been very exciting...this morning, I signed my first real lease on my own! It was so exciting and I can not wait to move in! I'm hoping to start moving stuff in this weekend and I will definitely be posting things on Instagram and eventual will have a tour of the apartment here on the blog! 

2017, OOTD, summer, J.Crew,

Along with my move, I am also starting my new job on Tuesday and I have some very exciting news to announce to y'all here in the next couple of days. Moral of the story, August is going to be a huge month for me and for Lefty Living Life so make sure to stay tuned! 

2017, OOTD, summer, J.Crew,

Although summer does make it much harder for me to layer, it does make it easier for me to wear skirts without freezing. This skirt is one of my favorite pieces because you can so easily transition it from season to season and event to event. With a blouse and a fun necklace, it's perfect for work or dinner with friends. With tights, boots, and a sweater it is perfect for winter. 

2017, OOTD, summer, J.Crew,

That's all for now, but have a fabulous Thursday! Until next time, XO

Necklace: Old Anthropologie, similar here; Top: Old Anthropologie, similar here; Skirt: J.Crew; Purse: J.Crew; Ring: David Yurman; Watch: Omega; Shoes: J.Crew; Glasses: The View on Elm



Labels: , , ,