Summer Brights and Sparkles

2017, summer, sparkly, bright, pink, personal, OOTD,

Hello all! I hope your week is going well so far! This week has definitely been hard for me what with it being my last week at my job and I've been struggling a little with my health. As some of you know, I've been having stomach and digestion issue for almost two years now since my gallbladder stopped working. It is mostly under control, but then there are days like today, where it really bothers me and that definitely affects my mood and my day to day life.

2017, summer, sparkly, bright, pink, personal, OOTD,

Typically, I am a pretty happy person. The person you see on here and who you know from reading my posts is actually what I am like most of the time. But, that doesn't mean that I don't have down days just like every one else. Whenever I am having a down day, I try and wear something that makes me feel happy and beautiful to off-set it. Today's outfit was all about my favorite things.

2017, summer, sparkly, bright, pink, personal, OOTD,

First there is this fabulous purse. Pink is just one of the things that always makes me happy, especially hot pink. In addition to pink, of course, I had to have some sparkles. I just got these shoes at J.Crew and I am already obsessed. They are comfy and oh so sparkly and I love it. Finally, this dress is new and when I put it on this morning, I felt awesome. That didn't exactly translate to my photo shoot this evening, but sometimes you just don't feel good about your pictures and that's ok.

2017, summer, sparkly, bright, pink, personal, OOTD,

What are your tricks for perking yourself up on a down day? If you need a little pick-me-up, check out my Instagram story. I live streamed my baking evening for the first time ever and had a blast! I'd love your feedback. Until next time...XO

Earrings: Old J.Crew, similar here; Glasses: The View on Elm; Dress: J.Crew; Purse: J.Crew; Watch: Omega; Sparkly clutch: Old Anthropologie, similar here; Shoes: J.Crew

Labels: , , , , , ,