A first look into my apartment

Hello all, happy Saturday! Today is going to be the start of something new, a blog series about my apartment, decorating, living alone, and becoming part of a city. I am so excited about this series and to be able to share another side of my life with y'all! 
 


As you might have seen on my instagram or snapchat (tcurry16), the above is how my apartment started. Everything is looking much more put together now, I just have to decorate. The first room I finished was my bathroom. As you can see, it is a little small and I had to be creative with storage, but I am so happy with how it turned out. 


For me, it is so important to be able to have clean counters in the bathroom. Having a bunch out, stresses me out and makes my mornings much more chaotic. Being able to hide everything in my drawers was vital. My drawers are definitely full, but it is manageable and the cute tray on top of my toilet was the perfect way to have my glasses and lipstick out without being in the way.

I also wanted my bathroom to inspire me. Like most people, I have struggled with insecurities about how I look and it is so easy to allow those to control you when you are getting ready in the morning. I have always loved my inspiration boards which are basically my real-life Pinterest boards. I love to make them and they always put a smile on my face. Having them in the bathroom perks me up in the morning and reminds me to be positive and love myself. Practice a little self-love today and hold your head high...you are fabulous. Until next time, XO 

Shower curtain: Kate Spade; Bath mat: Target, similar here and here; Tray: Similar here; Infuser: Similar here; Lipstick containers: I used Diptyque candle jars after I finished the candles! Lipsticks: These three are my favorite, one, two, three; Perfume: Allure by Chanel; Lotion: L'Occitane

Labels: , , ,