Mixing up Florals

2017, summer, floral, off-the-shoulder, OOTD, girly,

Hello all! Happy Friday! I hope you are gearing up for the weekend and have some fun plans ahead. My weekend is going to be filled with working, baking, and art and I couldn't be more excited. Not to worry, I will keep you updated on everything and there will definitely be blog post about a lot of my activities in the coming weeks.

2017, summer, floral, off-the-shoulder, OOTD, girly,

Before my fun weekend plans begin though, let's talk about florals. For me, florals are about the least inspired thing ever unless it is in winter. They just kind of seem a little too easy and like designers really didn't have to put in any effort. However, ever rule has an exception and this skirt is the exception for me. 
2017, summer, floral, off-the-shoulder, OOTD, girly,

First of all, I love the color and the cut which is ultra feminine and was fun to roughen up with this off-the-shoulder top and thick heels. Pearls were also the perfect finishing touch along with my jean jacket. As fun as this skirt is now, I am even more excited to wear it with tights and a bulky sweater this winter...is it fall yet? Until next time, XO 

Necklace: Similar here; Top: Anthropologie, similar here and here; Jean Jacket: Similar here; Skirt: Anthroplogie; Shoes: Pour La Victoire; Purse: Vintage Coach, similar here; Watch: Omega; Rings: Here and here; Glasses: the View on Elm

Labels: , , , , ,