Pink for a New Chapter

2017, OOTD, personal, pink, J.Crew, statement piece, summer,

Hello all! Happy August! I can't believe August is already here, this summer has flown by! So, as you know, today is the start of my new chapter! I am so excited about the direction my life is moving and I can't wait to tell y'all all about it!

2017, OOTD, personal, pink, J.Crew, statement piece, summer,

Yesterday was my last day at my old job and it was definitely bittersweet. I could not be more excited about my new job, but leaving behind all of the people who have become my family over the last year was definitely hard. As sad as I was to leave, I do have lots of things to be excited about and it will just make visiting in the future even more fun. To all of my Leland people who read this, I love y'all and miss you already! Can't wait to see you soon! 

2017, OOTD, personal, pink, J.Crew, statement piece, summer,

My new job at the art gallery officially starts today at 10. There will of course be tons of notifications about my openings and all of that and I can't wait to be back working with art on a regular basis. I have high hopes for this position and it is already going well! I will definitely keep y'all updated on all of the new developments and keep an eye on social media for information about our artists and shows.

2017, OOTD, personal, pink, J.Crew, statement piece, summer,

As if that wasn't enough, I also officially started moving on Saturday! I am so excited to finally have my own place and to be able to start decorating and all of the fun adventures that come with that. I am not sleeping at the new apartment yet, but I will be this weekend! Not to worry, there will be regular updates and tons of pictures. Until next time, XO

Jacket: Old Anthropologie, similar here; Glasses: The View on Elm; Necklace: Old Anthropologie, similar here; Top: Old J.Crew, similar here; Skirt: Old J.Crew, similar here; Purse: Vintage Coach, similar here; Watch: Omega; Rings: here and here; Shoes: J.Crew




Labels: , , , , , ,