Polka Dots and Pink

2017, OOTD, summer, white jeans, polka dots, navy, pink,

Hello all! Happy Thursday! It has been a busy week already, but I've been very productive and have lots of fun things to share with y'all this weekend! While I've been busy, I've also been trying to deal with our crazy weather. It has been hot here, but not the super sticky hot that is normally typical for North Carolina in August. 

2017, OOTD, summer, white jeans, polka dots, navy, pink,

This has been nice because I've been able to experiment a little with different outfits and layers. Plus, I've been able to wear my white jeans! I love the idea of white jeans, but they are definitely hard to wear when it is so hot outside. This weird in-between weather is perfect though because the white jeans are still summer, but you don't freeze in the air conditioning. 

2017, OOTD, summer, white jeans, polka dots, navy, pink,

I love wearing darker colors with white because it makes the white and the other pieces really pop. Navy is a perfect option because it isn't as harsh as black but the white still brightens it up a lot. I love how these polka dots play against the navy and really stand out with this outfit.

2017, OOTD, summer, white jeans, polka dots, navy, pink,

Of course, I couldn't be content with just a cute t-shirt so pink accessories were the perfect way to finish off the outfit. Lot's of exciting things planned for the next couple of days plus a new Lefty Baking Life announcement so make sure to stay tuned! Until next time, XO

Top: J.Crew, similar here; Necklace: J.Crew; Jeans: J.Crew; Shoes: Cole Haan, similar here; Purse: J.Crew; Glasses: The View on Elm; Bracelets: Here, here, here, here, and here; Rings: Here and here

Labels: , , , , , ,