Ruffles and Pink


2017, summer, J.Crew, stripes, pink, ruffle,

2017, summer, J.Crew, stripes, pink, ruffle,

2017, summer, J.Crew, stripes, pink, ruffle,

2017, summer, J.Crew, stripes, pink, ruffle,

So remember yesterday when I mentioned that I've been wearing a lot of stripes yesterday? Surprisingly I wasn't kidding and I didn't even plan to have two back to back striped posts! That is just how much I love stripes right now. 
This shirt was also kind of like the dress from yesterday in that I initially tried it on because I thought it looked weird and boxy. Exciting news, it is neither weird or boxy! I've already worn it once without tucking it in and I liked it just as much as when I tucked it in. 
These days, I am always looking for versatile pieces that I can wear casually when I have a day off, but that I can also dress up for work. This shirt is perfect for that. I love the men's wear inspired stripes and then the girly ruffles...perfect for my ultra-feminine wardrobe! 
The ruffles are also a nice touch for those of you who don't like big jewelry. You can basically avoid jewelry all together because of where the ruffles fall. If you want, you can just throw on some cute earrings and then you are all set! Have a fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by! Until next time, XO


Labels: , , , , ,