Sparkly Stripes

2017, summer, stripes, personal, OOTD, J.Crew,

Hello again! I hope your Friday was fabulous and you have some fun plans this weekend. As usual, I will be working this weekend, but I am very excited about my work! So far the gallery has been very new and exciting. It is very different from my previous work and I am definitely learning on the fly, but I am enjoying it at the same time. 

2017, summer, stripes, personal, OOTD, J.Crew,

I am really enjoying the work so far for two main reasons. First of all, every day is different. I don't have a set list of things that I do every day and I get to set my own to-do list. This is nice because it forces me to take action and think ahead and really think on my feet, which is fun. I also feel like I am learning so much in terms of experience but also in terms of dealing with artists and selling art. 

2017, summer, stripes, personal, OOTD, J.Crew,

The other thing that I love is that I get to deal with art every day. Whether it is bringing in art, taking inventory, hanging the art, and promoting the art or talking with clients and prospective buyers about the art. I am able to talk and interact with art all day, which is exactly what I want to be doing in my career.

2017, summer, stripes, personal, OOTD, J.Crew,

All in all, the new job is going swimmingly and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store! Check out the Gallery's facebook and blog pages to see exactly what I am up to and learn more about the art that I am bringing in! Until next time, XO

Necklace: J.Crew, similar here; Shirt: Old J.Crew, similar here and here; Jeans: J.Crew; Watch: Omega; Shoes: Bucketfeet; Glasses: The View on Elm

Labels: , , , , ,