Best Dress on the 2017 Emmy's Red Carpet


The red carpet is my favorite part of any award show and the Emmy's on Sunday definitely didn't disappoint. Claire Foy from The Crown, above, stole the show for me. I love that she took the risk of wearing a jumpsuit but made it feel like old Hollywood glamour with red lips and finger waves. This is something I can see myself wearing if I ever went on a red carpet.


Emmy Rossum is always someone I watch on the red carpet. She always wears beautiful gowns and keeps it classic and stunning. I love the sparkle on this black dress and how she paired the bright emeralds with it. 


There were a lot of silver, shimmery dresses this year, but I think Jessica Biel's was the best. This look is the contemporary version of old Hollywood glamour and she looked like a princess. I love the draping overlay so the dress isn't just silver shimmers. 


Honestly though, does Michelle Pfeiffer age? She looks absolutely incredible! I love that this dress is the none-scandalous version of the naked trend and the lack of jewelry really highlights the beauty of the dress. I hope I can be this sophisticated when I am her age. 


I think I liked this red carpet so much because a big trend was old Hollywood with a modern twist. Nicole Kidman looked incredible in this dress and I love that she wore bright pink shoes with it...the perfect twist on a classic red gown. 


First of all, let's all acknowledge that Shailene Woodley looks incredible. This dress is a little revealing for my taste but I love the simple silhouette and green velvet! Velvet is one of my favorite materials and I will definitely be looking for a velvet dress for my next cocktail party! 

Who won your vote for best dressed? Any one that I missed that you loved? Until next time, XO 


Labels: , ,