A Dress On Its Own







As we all know, I love to mix and match and create outfits with many different pieces. But sometimes, it is nice to have a piece where you don't have to work hard, it just looks cute all on its own. This dress is one of those pieces. It is fitted in all of the right places so you don't need a jacket or a belt, it is of a heavier material so you also don't need another layer for warmth, and finally, it is interesting enough on its own that you could add jewelry, but you don't have to. Of course, I couldn't resist so I added some little layered necklaces, but otherwise, I kept it pretty simple. 
If you missed it earlier today, these are some of the new pieces that will be up on my eBay site this week. I am loving being able to share my clothes with you and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any.
Finally, I have some exciting news coming up over the next couple of weeks that I can't wait to share with you about my new friendship with Swoozie's. In the meantime though, for all of my Greensboro friends, you should come to their anniversary party tomorrow! I will definitely be there and I would love to see some of you there! As always, the links to all of the items in this outfit are below. Just scroll through the pictures to see the complete look! Until next time, XO  


Labels: , , ,