Tea Tree Shampoo

Try out this Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and let me know what you think! 

Full outfit details here

Outfit details here

You can buy this dress on my Ebay page


Hello all! One thing you probably don't know about me is that I am terrible about using hair products. Normally I just use whatever shampoo my friends are using. Other than that, I don't really use any hair products, I don't even have a hair dryer right now. Last time I ran out of shampoo, I decided to try this tea tree oil shampoo just to mix it up a little. Let me tell you, I love it! It makes my hair feel so very clean and it has a nice green tea smell. Plus, my hair has looked pretty fabulous lately! I also love that this shampoo is free of chemicals. It feels very cleansing and my hair seems to like it. The couple, Maple Holistics has this great program where you can try free samples and all kinds of other free products to see if you like the products before buying it. I would definitely recommend them and I would love to hear what you think about them! Until next time, XO 

Labels: , , , ,