Where it all happens





If you been reading Lefty Living Life for a while, you have probably noticed that I have my hands in a lot of different pies and I am normally pretty busy with all of my different extracurriculars. For me, that means that when I get home from my 9-5 job, I need a designated space where I can sit down, concentrate, and work and not be distracted by other things. But, I also need that space to be inspiring as I work on coming up with new blog post ideas, writing posts, and designing business plans. This perfect balance is something that I am still working on regularly, but my desk has become pretty close to prefect. 
Most of my work, I do on my laptop, but I have an old Mac desktop that I use to listen to music and  watch Netflix while I'm working or to put up all of my pictures for my post so I can see them as I write. Although I work mainly on my laptop, I am still an old fashioned pen and paper list girl. I have notebooks everywhere it seems filled with my to-do lists. My favorite one currently is from Rifle Paper. I love their cute patterns and the notebooks and other products are all such good quality. 
The rest of my work space is filled with personal mementos and girly details to help inspire me as I write. The map over my desk is a scratch-off map. You scratch off all of the places you've been! I love the idea of this, plus it is so fun to be able to mark when you've been someplace. My bookshelf beside my desk is filled with my favorite books, books to read, blogging books, and my clutch/ wallet collection. I am definitely one of those people where if something is out of sight, it is completely out of mind. So I try and keep all of my purses out and about around my apartment so I remember to mix it up. Displaying your clutches on a shelf is a great way to keep track of them, plus they add a little pop of color to your room! Until next time, XO 



Labels: , , , ,