AMA's Red Carpet

As y'all probably know, the AMAs were on Sunday and there was a fabulous red carpet. Out of all of the looks though, there were three that really stood out to me.


First of all, was Hailee Steinfeld. This look is a little daring for me, but she looked fabulous. I love when women are daring enough to wear pants on the red carpet plus I love her super structured jacket. Also, can I have her abs? K thanks! 


Kelly Clarkson and I typically have very different style choices. However, I absolutely adore this custom Christian Siriano dress. I love the combination of the sequins and the velvet. A perfect look for a winter red carpet. 


Ok so can Selena Gomez ever look bad? I really don't think she can. All of the sudden she is a blonde and she is wearing a leather jacket mini dress and looks absolutely fabulous. I am in awe. Kudos to her for always killing it.

Until next time,




Labels: ,