Brighten Up Blue with Hot Pink







Blue and winter white are a fabulous combination. It just feels like snow and winter. However, whenever I wear it, I feel a little dull. Of course, whenever I want to add a little fun to an outfit, pink is my go-to. I just picked up this coat from J.Crew Factory (and it is on sale plus there are some other fabulous coats on their website) and it has been the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe. I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried when I first got it that I had gone too far. A hot pink coat? Maybe it was a little much even for me. But now that I have had the chance to wear it a little, I must say, my new go-to piece is a statement coat. It takes any outfit to the next level and keeps you feeling cute and fabulous even when you are bundled up. Stay tuned later this week for some of my favorite statement coats of the season! Until next time...


Labels: , , , , , ,