Cozy Holiday Party








One of my biggest struggles in the winter is dressing up. I get so cold that sometimes I just want to be cozy even when I need to be dressed up a little. The key for me is bold, dressy accessories. These shoes are one of my favorite pairs, but they are hard to wear with outfits. If I wear them with a dress or skirt, I am so overly dressy, but even with jeans they are sometimes dressier than I want to be. But, going to a company or a friends holiday gathering, they are perfect with jeans and this incredibly cozy oversized sweater. My dad brought this sweater to my mom after a trip to Ireland. It is so warm that my mom can't even wear it so it is perfect for me. I love wearing it with a black turtleneck and heels. It feels so different from my typical winter look and I love it. The final touch for a look like this is a statement clutch. I love this one because you can wear it in any season and it immediately spices up any outfit. I love using it to take an outfit from work to evening wear or with an outfit like this to give it that extra punch. Happy holidays! Until next time...