Holiday Tartan

2017, winter, red lips, Nars, J.Crew, statement earrings, statement lip, tartan, OOTD,

2017, winter, red lips, Nars, J.Crew, statement earrings, statement lip, tartan, OOTD,

2017, winter, red lips, Nars, J.Crew, statement earrings, statement lip, tartan, OOTD,


Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and you are enjoying your time off if you had some. I am, of course, back at the grind stone, but I have a good feeling about this week and 2018. As the New Year approaches, I have definitely been reflecting on the last year and looking forward to what is to come. This week, there are going to be a couple of posts looking back and looking forward so stay tuned! 
I know I just recently wore this dress, but it is my favorite thing in my closet right now. It is incredibly comfortable and flattering. Plus, it has pockets! The tartan print also makes it feel holiday-esque this time of year. Paired with some sparkly accessories and red lips, it is perfect for any occasion you have over the next week. 
Until next time, 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,