The Best of 2017

Wow, can you believe 2017 is basically over? I can't! It seems like this year has flown by and so much has happened! Here are some of my highlights from 2017 and some big life events. I would love to hear about your 2017 so make sure to comment below! Also, for outfit details, just click on the original post link under each photo! 
Original Post

Original Post


1. My favorite trends in 2017 were definitely over the knee boots and sequins. Both were a little out of my comfort zone originally, but are now something I wear regularly. I love how fun sequins can make an outfit and the elegance over the knee boots lend to an outfit.
Original Post

Original Post
2. I was so lucky to be able to travel quite a bit this year. First I got to go back to Rome with my best friend. It was fabulous and filled with art and food- my two favorite things! Then, this November, Dad I went to New York for more art and food! Hopefully 2018 will be filled with even more travel!
Original Post

Original Post

3. 2017 was filled with baking experiments for me and the launch of my side project, Lefty Baking Life. I am excited about experimenting even more in 2018, especially after all of the kitchen gadgets I got for Christmas! 
Original Post

Original Post

Original Post


4.While I did work on refining my style in 2017, I also branched out quite a bit. Off-the-shoulder and cut-outs were probably the farthest out of my comfort zone I've ever been, but it was so fun to experiment. And then we had the cheetah print. Cheetah print in general isn't outside my comfort zone, but something this bold definitely is! I love this coat so much though so no regrets! 
Original Post

Original Post

Original Post


5. Every year, there are always a couple of outfits that really stand out to me. This year, it was these three...preppy and classic with big girly touches. 2017 has been full of ups and downs, but I have accomplished so much and I feel really grown as a person. I am excited for what 2018 will have in store for me and Lefty Living Life! Until next time...


Labels: , , , ,